selecting from existing variables

Nadja von Massow

Feb 3, 2022, 6:46:29 AM2/3/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
This might be a luxury issue, but wouldn't it ake sense to see a list of the variables that have been created so they can be easily re-used throughout the document? I.e. the ${client} name as it's used in a few places throughout a proposal etc. I know I can copy it from where it was first inserted.

Jesse McCabe

Feb 3, 2022, 8:59:52 AM2/3/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hadn't thought of that before... so being able to insert an already existing variable somewhere else in a document?  I like it.  Let me think about the best way to implement it.  Much appreciated!

Eric NIEDERGANG

Mar 3, 2022, 6:20:25 AM3/3/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi,
Yes, it would great
I can imagine the list of variables in the right panel. And, it would be added at the cursor position when you click on it

Jesse McCabe

Mar 11, 2023, 4:20:48 PM3/11/23
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
This is (finally) implemented!  Version 86.8.