Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Trent Yarosevich

no llegida,
18 de març 2022, 15:04:4718/3/22
a doaj-public-api
Hi, sorry if this is redundant, but I wanted to confirm that the search API is limited to 1000 results. Is there any plan to expand this? Are the top results ranked by some kind of relevance algorithm? I would like to include doaj in my systematic reviews, but this limitation is problematic since some searches yield more than 1000 results. I got the 400 return that mentions downloading the entire data dump or using the OAI-PMH endpoint, but is the OAI-PMH endpoint query'able? I've never used this architecture before.

Thanks for the help, and sorry for all the questions.

best,
Trent Yarosevich
Data Extraction Analyst, IHME

Dominic Mitchell

no llegida,
21 de març 2022, 4:39:1821/3/22
a Trent Yarosevich,doaj-public-api
Hi Trent,

Thanks for your question. The best way for you to do your search is to use the public data dump. We have to limit the API to 1000 results to avoid performance issues for other users.

There are some queries you can use for the OAI-PMH endpoint. You can find more information here: https://doaj.org/docs/oai-pmh/

Best, Dom

DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) is an independent service managed by a not-for-profit company Infrastructure Services for Open Access C.I.C. incorporated in the United Kingdom. Company registration no. 8307499.

Trent Yarosevich

no llegida,
21 de març 2022, 14:10:2521/3/22
a doaj-public-api
Hi Dominic, thanks for responding. I don't think I can use the oai-pmh endpoint since its return schema doesn't contain abstracts. I'll explore using the public data dump. Cheers!
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous