DoScience! Club with Dr. Martin Bommer! [TODAY]

Marcin Magnus

May 30, 2019, 7:21:05 AM5/30/19
to do-science...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

thanks to Dr Piotr Małecki we have a pleasure to invite you to our DoScience! Club with Dr. Martin Bommer!

Martin Bommer works for Bayer. He is a former post-doctoral fellow in Prof. Udo Heinemann group at the The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Berlin. Previously he worked with Prof. Holger Dobbek at the Institut für Biologie in Berlin and at BESSY II synchrotron. He become an expert not only in X-ray crystallography but also in biochemical techniques such as cloning, protein purification and protein characterization .
He will tell us about his current research on the Modular cloning and will also provide us with career advice.

Today we can also work on designing inserts for Modular Cloning to make it compatible with other MoClo "building blocks" that are now available in Auresine group. Martin will help you go through this issue using benchling.com. Make an account on benchling.com and if possible bring your laptop with you.

Do Science! Club will take place today in IIMCB hall 003 at 18:00.

Event schedule:
18:00 - 19:00 Do Science! Club (IIMCB, hall 003)
19:15 - coffee/beer (Jelen na Rykowisku)

Everyone is welcome!

Best regards,
Do Science! Team