dnssec support in dnspython

Tomáš Mazák

Apr 24, 2013, 3:04:21 AM4/24/13
to dnspyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
at first, thank you very much for a great DNS library, it helped me a lot
recently!

Next, as I need DNSSEC signing features, and as far as I know there's no
dnssec implementation in python, I've written it myself.

Now I've merged it with the git version of dnspython's dnssec module. I
am attaching the patch and a short example of usage.

I would like to ask, if it would be possible to merge this features to
upstream dnspython? Does it make sense for you?

Regards,
Tomas Mazak

dnssec.diff
example.com.zone
example.py

Tomáš Mazák

May 10, 2013, 9:44:09 AM5/10/13
to dnspyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
as I did not get any answer regarding dnssec features I wanted to add to dnspython, I've decided to create a separate project for DNSSEC called PyDNSSEC. Right now it is a simple library based on your dns.dnssec module, extended by my signing fuctionality. In case somebody is interested, here is a link to its Github repo: https://github.com/tomas-mazak/pydnssec

Regards,
TM