Namecheap Volunteer

William “willpower232” Hall

Feb 4, 2023, 5:31:09 AM2/4/23
to DNSControl-discuss
As a namecheap customer and user of dnscontrol, I'd like to volunteer as maintainer of namecheap which is apparently in need of one as per the recent release.

I have only dabbled in golang but mostly just want namecheap to remain in dnscontrol 😅

Tom Limoncelli

Feb 4, 2023, 8:51:19 AM2/4/23
to William “willpower232” Hall, DNSControl-discuss
Hi William!

Thanks for stepping up!  I'll contact you directly with more info.

Tom