IP unauthorized

Hussain Patanwala

Nov 14, 2022, 6:31:40 AM11/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

Route simulation returns Error "Release Cause: Unauthorized IP Address"

Configs are done correctly.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 14, 2022, 9:32:36 AM11/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
Pls restart the dnl softswitch to fix this errr
Go to User -> Server Admin -> View Elements
On components section there is option for  dnl_softswitch, you can try restarting from there

Hussain Patanwala

Nov 14, 2022, 1:44:16 PM11/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
Getting error while performing restart using element.
We performed a restart using the command line, but that couldn't solve our problem.

Hussain Patanwala

Nov 15, 2022, 6:18:38 AM11/15/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello Aashu/DNL,

Could you fix issue for us faster?

Ashu Patidar

Nov 15, 2022, 4:21:46 PM11/15/22
to dnl-class4-user
Please use this command to restart the api server -  systemctl start dnl_api_core

Aly BERRY

Nov 15, 2022, 5:02:30 PM11/15/22
to dnl-class4-user
Why do you insist with your solution which does not work?
there are at least 3 people having the same issue.
They told you that the solution you proposed does not work.
 systemctl start dnl_api_core does not fix the problem. we would have told you otherwise

Ashu Patidar

Nov 15, 2022, 5:09:51 PM11/15/22
to dnl-class4-user
I am telling the same what i am doing and it works for me
I will not be able to conclude anything without all the info how you are doing it
still our developers aur testing on other vm's to catch the error and fix
You can send us our ssh details with server capacity details on mail so we can try the same and check.

Aly BERRY

Nov 18, 2022, 6:17:51 AM11/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
As per your request i sent you email with details

Hussain Patanwala

Nov 18, 2022, 7:04:07 AM11/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
hi ashu, give me your email address i will pass on ssh.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 18, 2022, 8:53:44 AM11/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
Please use this email
sup...@denovolab.com

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 10:20:08 AM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the issues, pls update the community edition switch
command -  yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 1:58:41 PM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
Command - yum install dnlv6-softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 23, 2022, 11:04:50 AM11/23/22
to dnl-class4-user
Admin -> Server Admin
In this section if it shows No Data Found
You need to start the dnl_watchdog
command to start it
systemctl start dnl_watchdog