More DID UI bugs

Justin Hannah

Jun 23, 2023, 2:17:24 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
This is an issue when adding a new DID from the repo "Add Number" button.   Import seems to have the same issue.

Besides that you can not un-reserve a number from did repository, when trying to do call simulate or place a live call, getting an error in simulate " DID Vendor __________ does not have any DID. You can assign DID number here"

Justin Hannah

Jun 23, 2023, 2:22:03 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
After changing vendors to another and back, now i get "Ingress Rate Not Found" in call simulation even though it is set.

Justin Hannah

Jun 23, 2023, 2:31:36 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
Whenever I modify a DID from vendor -> did's to remove the reserved status,  then I get the error that the vendor has no DIDs.   If I edit the number from regular did repository then the billing error comes back.  So I am stuck in a circular problem.

Anne Kwong

Jun 23, 2023, 2:54:11 PM6/23/23
to Justin Hannah, dnl-class4-user
Hi Justin

We are in the middle of testing a re-design and re-development of the
DID module.
In the previous implementation, we modelled the origination traffic
using static routing.
It is a shortcut of using termination routing to process DIDs calls.
This way, it let us bring up DID routing very quickly, but it has
introduced some other issues like the ones you mentioned.

We are now in the testing phase of a new rewritten DID module. This
implementation creates a new routing method that is stand-alone from
termination routing.

It will solve all the issues including the ones you have.

Therefore, we are now just focusing on finishing this new development
and not fixing old issues with the old method.

When it is ready, you will need to rebuild the DID table and
everything should work perfectly.

Thanks,

Anne Kwong
Chief Architect
Denovolab
> --
> Useful Links:
> Get Help - http://support.denovolab.com
> Tutorial - http://cookbook.denovolab.com
> Video Training - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVrN4OSdY-r4l_FA4ekIBA
> User Manual - http://doc.denovolab.com
> ---

Justin Hannah

Jun 23, 2023, 2:55:24 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
Ok so what time frame are we looking at ?  My did's and tfn's are all down because of the update I did

Anne Kwong

Jun 23, 2023, 2:58:02 PM6/23/23
to Justin Hannah, dnl-class4-user
Hi Justin

The old DID module should still be able to pass traffic. Please send
me access and credential to DB and UI and I will check. It should be
relatively easy to get the traffic back up.

The new DID module should be ASAP or within 1 - 2 weeks.

Anne Kwong
Chief Architect
Denovolab