SIP Register Fail !!!

Aly BERRY

Sep 28, 2022, 5:35:50 AM9/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
  1)I have configured a softphon to test the calls.
the softphon can't register "incorrect password" i got
je ne vois pas l'erreur dans "Sip Register log"

2)adding a trunk in a "loop detection" rule does not work.
Trunk Count remains at 0 after adding a trunk.
Loop detection.PNG

3) when adding a host when I select ""Authorized by sip resgistration
the host is not added.

4)any update about Agent and Monitoring features?

Translated with DeepL

Anne Kwong

Sep 28, 2022, 6:07:22 AM9/28/22
to Aly BERRY, dnl-class4-user
Hi Aly

For sip registration, please follow this guide here - https://cookbook.denovolab.com/configuration/configuring-sip-registration

For the error you get with getting a host, could you send me a screen shot?

Agent is working.

Monitoring is undergoing rework at this moment.

Thanks,
Anne

Aly BERRY

Sep 28, 2022, 6:23:31 AM9/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
Sip Registarion.PNG
Here is Sip account Info.
password is very easy (only numeric).
so i dont know why registration fail.

Aly BERRY

Sep 28, 2022, 6:38:50 AM9/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
<< For the error you get with getting a host, could you send me a screen shot? >>
there is no error.
The trunk is  added.  then disappears

what about  loop detection?
Without a minimum of protection, it is difficult to proper in the voip termination.

Aly BERRY

Sep 28, 2022, 8:58:09 AM9/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
Please Anne need your Help
you said " Agent is working."
Must i reinstall DNL for that?

Ashu Patidar

Sep 28, 2022, 5:53:16 PM9/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
Pls share Switch URL, User & Pass
can you pls also describe what option is not working for agent
also pls provide screenshot if you are facing such error on UI

Anne Kwong

Sep 28, 2022, 5:53:26 PM9/28/22
to Aly BERRY, dnl-class4-user
Hi Aly

I have added additional explanation on how to setup a VoIP Gateway that supports SIP registration.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

For Agent, yes, we have done many enhancements on it lately.  I think if you reinstall after the first week of October, most of those improvements should be there already.

You can also check out our changelog ( available from www.denovolab.com ) to see all the improvements being done.

Thanks,
Anne

Aly BERRY

Sep 29, 2022, 5:30:10 AM9/29/22
to dnl-class4-user
ashu.se i sent you private Mail.
Can you check please?

Ashu Patidar

Sep 29, 2022, 1:11:35 PM9/29/22
to dnl-class4-user
I will check with Anne & Sysadmin and get back to you.
In the meantime you can use this doc, it might help for blank after reboot

Aly BERRY

Sep 29, 2022, 1:53:21 PM9/29/22
to dnl-class4-user
I have seen https://cookbook.denovolab.com/installation/troubleshoot-your-installation.
but it doesn't work.
I see that "dnl_api_core.service" did not start after rebooting my server.
Capture.PNG
when i type the command "systemctl start dnl_api_core" it still doesn't start.
Capture.PNG

Could I know why the dnl_api_core service does not start every time I restart the server?

Thanks

Anne Kwong

Sep 29, 2022, 10:32:11 PM9/29/22
to Aly BERRY, dnl-class4-user
Hi Aly

Postgres was down on your server.  It is now restarted.

I also updated this case in the installation guide : https://cookbook.denovolab.com/installation/troubleshoot-your-installation

thanks,
Anne

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dnl-class4-user" group.

Aly BERRY

Oct 14, 2022, 10:05:10 AM10/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello Anne, I contacted you about some DNL features that are not working.
1)Agent => Agent Management => New Agent
      the system runs in a loop at the end when we submit.
2) Loop detection (adding the trunk does not work)
 statistics => loop detection
when we select the trunk and validate, Trunk Count remains at 0.
3)Configuration => Code Deck [A/Z] => Code Deck List
     "Country" Loops. impossible to select a country.
4)"Add New Outbound Page"
    When you choose "Authaurized by Sip Registration"
    the "Host" is added then disappears.

I wanted to test these features before moving to the paid version in production because we have more than 500 CC
I use Kolmisoft M2 which has fewer features than DNL which on paper is more secure.
Unfortunately I cannot test these Features!!!
You said two weeks ago that the change was made
Can you update DNL rpm please so I can reinstall and test?

Cordially
Aly Berry

Aly BERRY

Oct 18, 2022, 7:31:03 AM10/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello Ashu.
Any update about  issues?
1) Agent
2) Host registration
3) Loop detection

Regards

Anne Kwong

Oct 18, 2022, 8:48:53 AM10/18/22
to Aly BERRY, dnl-class4-user
Hi Aly

We are rolling out a new RPM release that will address the issues you have raised.

You will need to reinstall if it is ok with you.

Please keep letting us know any issues you may identify.

Thanks,
Anne

Aly BERRY

Oct 18, 2022, 9:03:40 AM10/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
No issue
I will reintall
let me know when i can  do it. as soon as possible.

Thanks

Aly BERRY

Oct 20, 2022, 2:15:06 AM10/20/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello Anne
Any update about RPM release?

Thanks

Ashu Patidar

Oct 20, 2022, 1:18:19 PM10/20/22
to dnl-class4-user
We are working on the RPM
We will let you know once it is released.

Ashu Patidar

Oct 27, 2022, 4:27:48 PM10/27/22
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the RPM, Pls reinstall and check

Aly BERRY

Oct 28, 2022, 10:26:06 AM10/28/22
to dnl-class4-user
Thanks a lot. I will install it then test.
I will get back to you as soon as possible