New RPM Updates

JJ Xtreme

Oct 30, 2022, 3:13:43 PM10/30/22
to dnl-class4-user
I ran yum update and installed the new rpm's and it seems that dnlv6_webbackend 2.4.182 update will not allow api_dnl_core to start now it throws the following error, I'm upgrading from version 2.4.136

Core_error.png

Ashu Patidar

Nov 1, 2022, 6:56:55 PM11/1/22
to dnl-class4-user
seems like the api did not started
pls restart using this command - systemctl restart dnl_api_dnl

JJ Xtreme

Nov 1, 2022, 9:49:49 PM11/1/22
to dnl-class4-user
[root@sbc ~]# systemctl start dnl_api_dnl
Failed to start dnl_api_dnl.service: Unit not found.
[root@sbc ~]#

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:12:38 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
To update Web component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_webbackend (for the api )
yum install dnlv6_webui (for the web ui)
To update Switch backend component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_softswitch

JJ Xtreme

Nov 4, 2022, 4:16:17 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
All these say nothing to do!

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:20:08 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
cannot trouble shoot with incomplete information, you can share your ssh access with relevant screenshots so anne can check and assist you

JJ Xtreme

Nov 4, 2022, 4:24:54 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
Screenshot 2022-11-04 132417.png

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:39:38 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
we will check and get to back.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:40:50 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
We will check and get back to you.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 18, 2022, 9:26:15 AM11/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
Please share your switch URL, user & pass on sup...@denovolab.com

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 10:20:14 AM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the issues, pls update the community edition switch
command -  yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 1:58:49 PM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
Command - yum install dnlv6-softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 23, 2022, 11:04:31 AM11/23/22
to dnl-class4-user
Admin -> Server Admin
In this section if it shows No Data Found
You need to start the dnl_watchdog
command to start it
systemctl start dnl_watchdog