Rate Generation - can not use decimal point in margin fixed value

Justin Hannah

Jul 4, 2023, 10:47:19 PM7/4/23
to dnl-class4-user

dnl cant decimal margin.PNG
Due to data validation on web UI field, Can not put a decimal point in a fixed margin so it will only take whole dollar numbers.  it would also be nice to have decimal in percentages.

By the way, it will also not allow generation of a cost deck either, with 0 for fixed value or percentage gives an error and will not continue.

Pradeep Patidar

Jul 5, 2023, 7:29:22 PM7/5/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

This one is a known issue and our dev team working on it.

Due to data validation on the web UI field, Can not put a decimal point in a fixed margin so it will only take whole dollar numbers.  it would also be nice to have decimals in percentages. ---  We will remove the UI validation and Inform you soon.

Pradeep Patidar

Aug 14, 2023, 6:53:48 PM8/14/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

Now user can add the decimal values for the Fixed margin and the percentage.

6666.png
5555.png