Unathorized IP Address

JJ Xtreme

Oct 30, 2022, 3:34:36 PM10/30/22
to dnl-class4-user
How do I correct the response error "Unauthorized IP Address" when completing call simulations on both trunks. I could not find anything in the documentation about this?

Ashu Patidar

Nov 1, 2022, 6:58:56 PM11/1/22
to dnl-class4-user
Pls restart the softswitch
use this command to restart - systemctl restart dnl_api_dnl

JJ Xtreme

Nov 1, 2022, 9:50:29 PM11/1/22
to dnl-class4-user
systemctl restart dnl_api_dnl
Failed to restart dnl_api_dnl.service: Unit not found.

JJ Xtreme

Nov 1, 2022, 9:56:50 PM11/1/22
to dnl-class4-user
There is not even a service with that name?

Screenshot .png

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:10:21 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
Go to User -> Server Admin -> View Elements
On components section there is option for  dnl_softswitch, you can try restarting from there

JJ Xtreme

Nov 4, 2022, 4:14:16 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
Wouldn't a server reboot accomplish the same thing? which I have already done.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:19:23 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
cannot trouble shoot with incomplete information, you can share your ssh access with relevant screenshots so anne can check and assist you

JJ Xtreme

Nov 4, 2022, 4:26:20 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
I can't post any screenshots because yum broke the instance so I cannot start the services.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:40:00 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
we will check and get to back.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 4, 2022, 4:40:32 PM11/4/22
to dnl-class4-user
We will check and get back to you.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 10:20:02 AM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the issues, pls update the community edition switch
command -  yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 1:58:33 PM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
Command - yum install dnlv6-softswitch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 23, 2022, 11:05:00 AM11/23/22
to dnl-class4-user
Admin -> Server Admin
In this section if it shows No Data Found
You need to start the dnl_watchdog
command to start it
systemctl start dnl_watchdog