Unathorized IP Address

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 9:49:07 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
All calls are rejected with " Unathorized IP Address"  Error.
Even Own Ingress.

Unauthorized IP Adresse 1.PNG
Call Simulation.PNG
Call Simulation01.PNG

Statistic=> Media IP Blocking

I also Notice that Media Ip Adress Blocking  panel   Auto Block is  unselectable
the system sets it to "False" once validated.

Media IP Blocking.PNG

Statistics =>Loop Detection   still not Working.
Trunk Count  remains at 0 after adding an Ingress Trunk
Loop detection.PNG
Regards

Ashu Patidar

Nov 8, 2022, 10:08:14 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Pls use the new updated RPM install
we have made modifications, media ip block - auto block will be false if added manually and if added by system it will be true
to fix the unauthorized ip issue, pls restart api server using below command
systemctl start dnl_api_core

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 10:45:53 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Already done !!!
New RPM doesn't change anything

Ashu Patidar

Nov 8, 2022, 10:47:08 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
To update Web component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_webbackend (for the api )
yum install dnlv6_webui (for the web ui)
To update Switch backend component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 10:50:02 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
<<<to fix the unauthorized ip issue, pls restart api server using below command
systemctl start dnl_api_core>>>

Even if api process is  active???

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 10:53:03 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
To update Web component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_webbackend (for the api )
yum install dnlv6_webui (for the web ui)
To update Switch backend component, you use the following commands:
yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Why do i need to update web Component?

JJ Xtreme

Nov 8, 2022, 11:09:56 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Raymon we are having the same issue, it's been an ongoing issue for weeks the only one who can solve the issue is Anne.

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 11:27:58 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
@jon.jj
That's what I think.
I do not see the link between a SIP issue and the proposed solution.
For "Fraud detection", it looks like database issue..

Ashu Patidar

Nov 8, 2022, 11:28:36 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Raymon you are on the old version, you can reinstall the new version or update it, i have shared the commands above.

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 11:39:33 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Is the update recent?

Here is our last exchange on this subject:

ashu.se...     Oct 27, 2022, 10:27:48 PM (11 days ago)
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the RPM, Pls reinstall and check

Aly BERRY Oct 28, 2022, 4:26:06 PM (11 days ago)
to dnl-class4-user
Thanks a lot. I will install it then test.
I will get back to you as soon as possible

Have you made any other updates since our exchanges?
Because I reinstalled the system as promised

JJ Xtreme

Nov 8, 2022, 11:39:41 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Ashu you keep saying to update but that's not the issue I am running the latest version and the issue still persist.  My softswitch is still not loading do to the last update the only way to resolve the issue is to complete a fresh install with the latest version but then you still end up with the same result of unauthorized calls.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 8, 2022, 11:39:48 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Fraud Detection option has been removed in the new version as all the options are added on trunks section with better features
also unauthorized issue will get solved when you restart the dnl_softswitch

Aly BERRY

Nov 8, 2022, 11:41:39 AM11/8/22
to dnl-class4-user
Ok ill install again if Verson in more recent

Aly BERRY

Nov 9, 2022, 3:09:58 AM11/9/22
to dnl-class4-user
As I presented the solution you proposed does not work. i still have "Unauthorized IP Address".
Have you tried the proposed solution before?
I've been trying to test CLASS4 V6 for about 2 months in order to migrate my production there. Nothing works.
Has anyone managed to properly install this softswitch?

JJ Xtreme

Nov 9, 2022, 10:00:49 AM11/9/22
to dnl-class4-user
Like I said Raymon same result with the new version, I would assume older version worked without issues, when we first deployed V6 4 weeks ago it was doing this and Anne fixed it very quickly but since then a yum update with the latest version broke the instance that Anne fixed so we did a brand-new instance with the latest version, and we are back to square one unfortunately. Ashu has not been able to resolve our issues or yours unfortunately and I'm not sure where Anne has been I think she only comes in the forums from time to time. It's really unfortunate because this is a great SBC platform, and we really liked it.

Aly BERRY

Nov 14, 2022, 4:53:42 AM11/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello
Any update?

Ashu Patidar

Nov 18, 2022, 8:56:05 AM11/18/22
to dnl-class4-user
Raymon pls share your switch IP, you have not included IP in the ssh details

Aly BERRY

Nov 21, 2022, 2:53:53 AM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user

Hello ashu
Any update ???

Ashu Patidar

Nov 21, 2022, 10:20:19 AM11/21/22
to dnl-class4-user
We have fixed the issues, pls update the community edition switch
command -  yum install dnlv6_softswitch

Aly BERRY

Nov 24, 2022, 8:43:21 AM11/24/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello
I updated as recommended.
But I have another concern.
As you can see, the call simulation shows "Normal"
Call Simulation01.PNG
But the call is rejected as soon as " SIP INVITE " from Client

Live Call.PNG

 in addition we do not see it in the CDR
I think the problem comes from the configuration of the file
  dnl_softswitch.conf.

2) I can't simulate call from, (authorized by sip registratio)  Ingress trunk. got "Host non Found"
3) the CDR does not work correctly. it is necessary to insist to display a recent call.
4) Active call report doesn't seem to work.

Aly BERRY

Nov 24, 2022, 9:06:43 AM11/24/22
to dnl-class4-user
Can you fix the installation issues?
I've been in termination for years and this is the first time I've come across a softswitch with such difficulty just for installation.
 usually one day is enough. there I am at least 3 months without convincing result.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 24, 2022, 4:58:15 PM11/24/22
to dnl-class4-user
1. Call Simulation shows Normal means the call is passing out from the switch, you need to check the reason of INVITE getting failed
    Pls share PCAP file so we can check.
2. When Trunk is registered on SIP, switch will not allow to check call simulation, you need to have it with Host to check Call Simulation.
3. The switch will show the CDRs if the calls are properly sent out from the system, we have tested the switch and when calls correctly goes out, it will show
     in CDRs.
4. Active Call Reports will show calls when there are connected calls on the switch

I can check it more thoroughly but i cannot login into the switch.

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 7:35:08 AM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
I sent you Private Message please Check

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 9:49:27 AM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
The calls went correctly out from the switch and also showing under CDRs,
Issue is from your vendor side, they are rejecting the calls
you need to first browse the user manual to check how to find cdrs correctly.
CDR.PNG

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 10:38:58 AM11/25/22
to Ashu Patidar, dnl-class4-user
<<<<The calls went correctly out from the switch and also showing under CDRs,
Issue is from your vendor side, they are rejecting the calls>>>

Dear
I know that vendor side reject the calls
Because DNL send Bad IP adresse
Device response is " Authentification Faill"
There is no issue on vendor side.
Vendor side is my Own device.
 The same device Work correctly with an other softswitch.
i only need to put server IP address  inside device.
Work with Astpp, Mor , M2  but fail with DNL

The rejection of the call by the hardware has nothing to do with its configuration.
It's DNL sending the wrong IP Address information. I've been configuring this hardware for over 10 years.

<<<< you need to first browse the user manual to check how to find cdrs correctly>>>.
I know Manual.
It is not complicated to search for a CDR.
It is not complicated to search for a CDR. Did you find the CDR of the registered trunk?
i said i can see  CDR from authenticated Trunk .
Given CDR is for Sip registered Trunk

You can configure Trunks (Ingress and Egress) and test. i gave you credential
You will see that the problem comes from DNL.

--
Useful Links:
Get Help - http://support.denovolab.com

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 11:49:09 AM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
you have setup voip gateway incorrectly, ip sending calls through switch should be set on 5060 and  Require Authenication should be disabled
For SIP it should be port 5080 and  Require Authenication should be enabled
also for SIP Registration you need to allow firewall to pass it

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 11:54:44 AM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
You can try with Proxy Media in Trunk

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 11:58:14 AM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Rest Anne will check and let you know

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 12:00:56 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Call are sending out of the switch correctly but they get failed with  407 Proxy Authentication Required when they reaches the vendor.
PCAP attached

20221125_15_class4.pcap.pcap
20221125_14_class4.pcap.pcap

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 12:02:02 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user

Time
Orig/Term Release
Release Cause
Inbound Cost
Inbound Carrier
Inbound Rate
Inbound Trunk
Inbound Dur
Inbound Loc IP
Inbound DNIS
Inbound IP
Inbound ANI
Outbound Trunk
PDD
Response to Ingress
Response from Egress
2022-11-25 16:56:56

All egress no confirmed
0.000000
DNL_C
0.06
DNL_C_TEST
0
139.99.208.10
2250170501267
1.187.87.94
11004
AGOIP100
353
503:Service Unavailable
403:Forbidden
2022-11-25 16:56:50

All egress no confirmed
0.000000
DNL_C
0.06
DNL_C_TEST
0
139.99.208.10
2250170501267
1.187.87.94
11004
AGOIP100
345
503:Service Unavailable
403:Forbidden

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 12:05:37 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Above sent are the CDRs using SIP Phone, i can see them on UI
Response to Ingress -  503:Service Unavailable
Response from Egress - 403:Forbidden
PCAPs also generating fine on switch

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 12:06:43 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
You can directly test sending calls with IP instead of SIP

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 12:27:09 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Sure calls reach  vendor (cf screen Copy i sent).
Vendor reject  call beacause of IP authentification issue.
as I told you, configuring this device is not complicated, you just have to add the DNL IP Address.
what I did. if the calls are rejected for lack of authentication it is because DNL does not send the IP correctly.

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 12:31:42 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user

I saw all that.
How do you explain the rejection of calls by DNL coming from the authenticated trunk "  from SIP invite?

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 12:36:55 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
iam not talking about PCAP gene ration. iam talking about IP sent by DNL for authentification at vendor side.
I also said there is no CDR and PCAP for  IP authenticated   Ingress.

All CDR you cave is for registered sip trunk. right?

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 12:40:19 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
<<<<<< You can directly test sending calls with IP instead of SIP>>>>

I am testing the functionality of DNL.
So I don't give preference to authentication by IP or SIP.
both don't work.

Ashu Patidar

Nov 25, 2022, 12:48:32 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Anne will check and assist you.

Aly BERRY

Nov 25, 2022, 12:55:02 PM11/25/22
to dnl-class4-user
Ok ashu.
Thank you so much for your Help !!!!
Regards

Ashu Patidar

Dec 7, 2022, 1:48:36 PM12/7/22
to dnl-class4-user
Pls share ssh access & switch access for anne to check

Aly BERRY

Dec 12, 2022, 6:00:30 AM12/12/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hello
I solved the problem by sending the calls to another softswitch which communicates well with my hardware. Thanks
I have another concern. the same ANI calls the same number more than 5 times in less than 1 min. How to stop this behavior?
"Loop detection" solves this concern. But unfortunately does not work as you can see. trunk count remain  0 after submission

Capture.PNG

Ashu Patidar

Dec 12, 2022, 4:48:31 PM12/12/22
to dnl-class4-user
Monitoring -> Loop Detection
http://139.99.208.10/#/monitoring/loop_detection
You can use this option,
on our new versions we have removed that options though.

Aly BERRY

Dec 13, 2022, 12:59:40 AM12/13/22
to dnl-class4-user
<< You can use this option>>>   i know that i can use  but i said doesn't work

Dear i dont understand your Answer.

I Know that i can use  http://139.99.208.10/#/monitoring/loop_detection  (CF  Screen copy)
 , this option still available  . But As you can see on screen Copy  Trunk Count remain 0 after submission.
If you deleted "Loop detection option"  as you say, I guess there are other options that allow you to fight against it .
So my question  ===> " How to stop this behavior?"

Ashu Patidar

Dec 14, 2022, 2:09:02 PM12/14/22
to dnl-class4-user
we are planning to readd the loop detection section, will add once we confirm it is fixed
also if you need any other help please let us know,
pls open a fresh ticket if you have any issue with any other section with the heading of issue in subject so we can keep track on all the issues reported and respond on them particularly.

Aly BERRY

Feb 9, 2023, 8:15:10 AM2/9/23
to dnl-class4-user
Any Update about loop detection???

Ashu Patidar

Feb 9, 2023, 2:52:46 PM2/9/23
to dnl-class4-user
Loop Detection has been fixed,
Please update the dnl_softswitch & dnl_api.

Aly BERRY

Feb 11, 2023, 3:07:47 AM2/11/23
to dnl-class4-user

<<< Please update the dnl_softswitch & dnl_api.>>>

Must i use  those commands for Update?

yum install dnlv6_webbackend (Api)
yum install dnlv6_softswitch (Switch backend)

Aly BERRY

Feb 14, 2023, 3:10:45 AM2/14/23
to dnl-class4-user
Good morning
I just updated with the commands
yum install dnlv6_webbackend and yum install dnlv6_softswitch  but nothing changed.

Ashu Patidar

Feb 14, 2023, 7:20:56 PM2/14/23
to dnl-class4-user
Use the below update commands

Update
yum install dnlv6-webbackend (for the api )
yum install dnlv6-webui (for the web ui)
yum install dnlv6-softswitch (backend component)

Aly BERRY

Feb 15, 2023, 3:57:21 AM2/15/23
to dnl-class4-user
Good morning
After following your recommendations, I can no longer access DNL. API service refuses to start even when typing
"systemctl start dnl_api_core "
Postgres database is running
Can you check what is wrong with your update please?
Capture.PNG

Everything was working fine before the update

Regards
Raymond ASSAN

Aly BERRY

Feb 15, 2023, 4:35:52 AM2/15/23
to dnl-class4-user
From the screen below it looks like there is a licensing issue.

Capture.PNG

Aly BERRY

Feb 15, 2023, 6:50:41 AM2/15/23
to dnl-class4-user
typing    journalctl -xe give

Feb 15 11:38:44 ns562457.ip-139-99-208.net systemd[12664]: Failed at step CHDIR spawning /usr/bin/api_dnl_run: No such file or directory

Capture.PNG

Aly BERRY

Feb 16, 2023, 3:12:23 AM2/16/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello
Please can you reply ?
i was in production   before UPDATE.

Aly BERRY

Feb 16, 2023, 3:15:53 AM2/16/23
to dnl-class4-user
I can connect a softphone to DNL and even make calls. the only problem is that the interface does not open.

Anne Kwong

Feb 17, 2023, 7:58:38 AM2/17/23
to Aly BERRY, dnl-class4-user
Hi Aly

for instructions on updating the API server.

Your server is up and the UI should be up also.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dnl-class4-user" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dnl-class4-user/11311cfa-eaf0-4998-a93b-38c9c38e0786n%40googlegroups.com.

Aly BERRY

Feb 17, 2023, 8:27:49 AM2/17/23
to dnl-class4-user