Issue with Rate Import and Display in Vendor Rates

vyovox

Nov 29, 2023, 8:43:32 AM11/29/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hi Team,

When attempting to import the rate file, the system appears to accept the file without any errors. However, After successfully uploading the rate file to the system, the rates are not visible or accessible in the vendor rates section.

Could you please let me know what should be the issue?

The imported file is in .csv format.

Thank you,

Pradeep Patidar

Nov 29, 2023, 11:16:22 AM11/29/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

Could you please check the Import log? Are the rates uploaded successfully?

Also, please remove all the filters from the "SHOW" dropdown list.

Edit-Rate-Table.png

vyovox

Nov 29, 2023, 2:09:41 PM11/29/23
to Pradeep Patidar, dnl-class4-user
Hello Pradeep,

I have reuploaded the rates and still, the rates are not visible under the rate table. I have attached a few screenshots for your reference.

Please note that I get the successfully loaded popup.

--
Useful Links:
Get Help - http://support.denovolab.com

Pradeep Patidar

Nov 29, 2023, 3:33:03 PM11/29/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

Your rate import is not completed yet,  the status of the import under the import log clearly shows the import is in "initial" stage.

It should be  "Success".

and If your all imports are stuck at the Initial stage then you need to restart the dnl_softswitch.

you can use the systemctl restart dnl_softswitch command to restart the same.
Rate-SS-2-PNG-1463×362-.pngRate-Import-Log.png

vyovox

Dec 11, 2023, 9:31:55 AM12/11/23
to Pradeep Patidar, dnl-class4-user
Hello Pradeep,

I'm still facing the same problem while loading rates, also the sheet it stuck at the initial stage.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 2:37 AM vyovox <vyov...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Pradeep,

As per your request, I did a softswitch restart, also uploaded a new rate sheet again but still stuck at the Initial stage.

image.png

Pradeep Patidar

Dec 12, 2023, 2:19:02 PM12/12/23
to dnl-class4-user

Hello,

Could you please share your SSH Credentials and PORT?

Also please share the switch login credentials, so we can check the issue on your directly

Regards,
DNL Support