Menu Missing

Nadeem Khatana

Jun 10, 2022, 8:24:52 PM6/10/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hi, I have just installed the switch for testing the feature before going with paid ports. But the problem is its not showing menu, neither showing an data that i have put in first setup wizard. Plz check

Kind regards
NadeemScreenshot at Jun 11 05-23-42.pngScreenshot at Jun 11 05-24-09.png

Ashu Patidar

Jun 13, 2022, 5:52:28 PM6/13/22
to dnl-class4-user
We are working on this issue
will let you know once fixed

Ashu Patidar

Jun 13, 2022, 7:43:46 PM6/13/22
to dnl-class4-user
Please reinstall switch and check

Anne Kwong

Jun 14, 2022, 12:03:46 AM6/14/22
to Nadeem Khatana, dnl-class4-user
Hi Nadeem
The manu issue has been resolved at the latest rpm.
This issue was caused by missing data in the schema.

Please reinstall with the latest rpm and the issue should be gone.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Thanks,
Anne

Nadeem Khatana

Jun 15, 2022, 4:33:34 PM6/15/22
to dnl-class4-user
Hi Anne

I have reinstalled it but not login screens isn't appearing, only browser title ( Login ) is appearing, nothing else.

Kind regards,
Nadeem

Ashu Patidar

Jun 22, 2022, 7:17:01 PM6/22/22
to dnl-class4-user
we have retested RPM Install and it works fine
Please reinstall on Centos 7 using below commands

yum install -y epel-release
yum install -y https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/reporpms/EL-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
yum install -y python3
yum -y install centos-release-scl