Can't even pass simulation of calls

瀏覽次數:43 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Info @ Come 2 VoIP

未讀,
2022年12月27日 下午4:32:122022/12/27
收件者:dnl-cla...@googlegroups.com

I have done every possible way i can...

I follow youtube videos, and even doing the youtube video....  it is not passing simulation calls...

i have created and deleted customers and vendors, ran wizard, no matter which way i do it...  on call simulation i get:

May be i am so used to more straight forward or simple switches, but here.... i can't

Ingress is the IP of customer, i got Customer and Vendor correct IP

and from what i know, this is a SIMULATION, as my understanding i could use google IP, and it should go thru, cause here, IP won't be validated, it will be validated the Decks, pricing, and making sure the minimum profit is met

Please, tell me, what i am doing wrong !!!!

--
With best regards

Guillermo Quiros
Come 2 VoIP

Phone / WhatsApp / Telegram: +1-305-209-4241
Skype: Come2VoIP-USA

Customer:
Portal: portal.come2voip.com
For sending traffic: sip.come2voip.com / 45.132.15.44

Ashu Patidar

未讀,
2022年12月28日 上午8:37:512022/12/28
收件者:dnl-class4-user
Hello
You need to restart softswitch and api server
Commands
systemctl start dnl_api_core
systemctl restart dnl_softswitch

Ashu Patidar