Error when applying rate generation to rate table

Justin Hannah

Jul 10, 2023, 6:57:09 PM7/10/23
to dnl-class4-user

Apply generated Rate (psycopg2.errors.StringDataRightTruncation) value too long for type character varying(200) [SQL: 'UPDATE rate_generation_history SET progress=%(progress)s WHERE rate_generation_history.id = %(rate_generation_history_id)s'] [parameters: {'progress': 'apply_rates_task error (psycopg2.errors.InvalidTextRepresentation) invalid input syntax for type smallint: "IJ - Intra"\nLINE 1: ...iction_country_id ... (284 characters truncated) ... d = %(rate_table_rate_table_id)s\'] [parameters: {\'jurisdiction_country_id\': None, \'jur_type\': \'IJ - Intra\', \'rate_table_rate_table_id\': 15}]', 'rate_generation_history_id': 5}]

Pradeep Patidar

Jul 10, 2023, 7:18:02 PM7/10/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello.

This is a known error and our dev team working on it, we will fix this one too with the reported UI modification requirements that the value and the percentage should accept the decimal value on UI.

We will inform you once both the issue will fix.

Thanks and Regards
DNL Support

Justin Hannah

Jul 11, 2023, 12:51:20 PM7/11/23
to dnl-class4-user
Ok, also can you please fix the rocky rpms so they don't clobber all the .conf files and also nginx configs when upgrading?    Every time I do a yum update, it resets them all and I have to copy them over from a backup.  Thanks.

Pradeep Patidar

Aug 14, 2023, 6:46:10 PM8/14/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello.

Now, after rate generation the rate applies to the rate table works fine.

3333.png
4444.png