Installing on GCP

vyovox

Nov 16, 2023, 9:27:30 AM11/16/23
to dnl-cla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to try your Softswitch and have deployed it on GCP.

Can you please instruct me on what next?

Thank you,

muhammad imran Khalid

Nov 16, 2023, 9:29:23 AM11/16/23
to vyovox, dnl-cla...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Same I deployed  it. It doesn’t work. Switch having lot of issue

--
Useful Links:
Get Help - http://support.denovolab.com

Anne Kwong

Nov 16, 2023, 9:46:09 AM11/16/23
to muhammad imran Khalid, vyovox, dnl-cla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

After you install GCP build, you need to setup LAN IP:

Could you post your issues so we can see how to resolve them?

You can also use RPM install which should be more stable as it is not depending on Google infrastructure.

Thanks,
Anne

vyovox

Nov 16, 2023, 11:49:57 AM11/16/23
to Anne Kwong, muhammad imran Khalid, dnl-cla...@googlegroups.com
Hello Anne,

LAN IP has been setup, is that it now.

Anne Kwong

Nov 17, 2023, 4:57:11 AM11/17/23
to vyovox, dnl-class4-user
hi
Pls check it is saying the routing plan is not found.

You can follow this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgVYjd3UeIA

On Fri, Nov 17, 2023 at 5:39 PM vyovox <vyov...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anne,

With regards to my below email.

I have created a customer and a vendor also has successfully set up a sip account.

The issue is when I make calls via the sip phone the calls are immediately rejected to cause 404 and I don't see any CDR details of the calls.

I too am facing a few errors, which I have attached screenshots of. Please check and let me know.

Thank you

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 11:21 PM vyovox <vyov...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Anne,

I have created the customer and Vendor and tried to simulate a call but got the following error.

server not found (see /switch/list)

Anne Kwong

Nov 17, 2023, 10:39:07 AM11/17/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hi

the error in the CDR indicates that most likely the egress vendor is not passing your calls.
Pls check egress response caused in the CDR.
You can also right-click to get pcap.

btw, unless you have something sensitive in your email such as password or credentials, please share your questions in the group, as i only answer questions that are beneficial to the community of DNL users.

thanks,
Anne

Nov 20, 2023, 7:24:44 AM11/20/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello.

I checked your both the Screenshots,  Under the call simulation the Ingress trunk is "Connect_c" and the under the CDR the Ingress is "Connect_C", both are different so you need to check the assigned Routing plan of the Ingress "Connect_C".
It shows :Egress Trunk not found" so you need to assigned the egress under the same routing plan which is assigned to that Ingress.

Thanks and Regards
DNL Support

vyovox

Nov 20, 2023, 9:23:07 AM11/20/23
to Pradeep Patidar, dnl-class4-user
Hello Pradeep,

Will recheck the routing rule.

I tried a few calls from another switch to the DNL switch, but all calls failed to cause 403 and none of the calls were shown on DNL switch CDR. what should be the issue?

Thanks
Azath