small V6 UI inbound trunk settings bug

Justin Hannah

Jun 22, 2023, 12:54:56 PM6/22/23
to dnl-class4-user
Seem to have found a small bug in the UI that only allows one IP to be added to a ingress TG under send IPs settings, see attached screen shot
dnl allowed send to ip.PNG

Pradeep Patidar

Jun 23, 2023, 1:49:26 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

This is not a bug, if there is only one switch IP then it will only show single particular switch IP.

You can add the multiple switch IP under the Admin -> Voip Gateway.

Please check the below doc

Trunks-View.png

Justin Hannah

Jun 23, 2023, 2:15:47 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
My switch has 6 IPs assigned under VoIP Gateway.  The bug is that I can not add more than one in Send To IP

Pradeep Patidar

Jun 23, 2023, 7:42:23 PM6/23/23
to dnl-class4-user
OK we will resolve this issue and  will inform you very soon

Pradeep Patidar

Aug 14, 2023, 6:27:13 PM8/14/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello,

We fixed the Allowed Send IP tab, now user can select and add multiple IPs, also modify it too under the VoIP gateway.

222222.png