Stir/Shaken Configuration

Servo Hosting

Mar 8, 2023, 10:35:14 AM3/8/23
to dnl-class4-user
Hello Denovo Team
Hope all is well your side.
I have installed community switch on cloud for testing , but iam stuck with Stir Shaken config.
I already have files generated from certificate authority and it includes:
 Privatekey.pem
publickey.pem
certificate.spc

how can i put these files in switch so that switch send calls with header.
Also i havnt seen any option to control Token sign e.g if i want that switch send all calls to one vendor with B , without checking ANI group.

Hope u get my point
Waiting for your kind response
Regards

Anne Kwong

Mar 8, 2023, 12:20:43 PM3/8/23
to Servo Hosting, dnl-class4-user
Hi

Here is the instruction on how to set it in dnl_softswitch.conf.

https://cookbook.denovolab.com/stir-shaken/configure-class-4

After you set it, please don't forget to restart using systemctl.

Thanks,
Anne