rxIRC 1.3 ready for preview

Carl von Loesch

Jan 10, 1992, 4:29:19 AM1/10/92
I have spent a night getting rxIRC a bit more up to date with the rest of
the IRC world.

It now more or less gets along with 2.7
Let's you join # channels and talk to them. :)

Supports better CTCP stuff. Can do full CTCP ACTION stuff.. *grin*

Oh well.. you probably need it anyway, since the old one doesn't
work with 2.7 at all.

So go ahead, test it out, and tell me if it's ok, so I can announce
it for real.

For now it's available from ftp 134.106.1.9 in /pub/irc/rxirc only,
but on final release I hope to be able to offer it from cs.bu.edu
and from listserv at psuvm.

Bleep...
--
o+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+o
o! Carl 'lynx' v. Loesch _\/_ loe...@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de !o

Michael L Vanloon

Jan 10, 1992, 3:45:24 PM1/10/92
In <1992Jan10.0...@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de> Carl.vo...@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Carl von Loesch) writes:
>I have spent a night getting rxIRC a bit more up to date with the rest of
>the IRC world.
[...]

Excuse my ignorance, but... what the heck is rxIRC?

Michael L. VanLoon "Ignorance is bliss..."
mich...@iastate.edu -- Computer Engineering, Iowa State University