DMSFFS Meeting and Movie Reminder

1 view

Twoarts

Feb 21, 2019, 2:41:14 PM2/21/19
to dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
This Friday your friendly neighborhood VP will be leading the meeting and discussion. Have a great time! - Mandi

Good after noon all, Your friendly neighborhood VP stopping by with info on the meeting and dinner. For the meetings programming lets do a favorite book discussion. Please bring your favorite book, you know the one that is always a go to when it comes to not knowing what to read. This can be any kind of book. Comic book, science fiction, fantasy, graphic novel even a historical book!! Let people know what you love to read and why... I know I will probably have 3 or 4 to talk about.
Dinner following the meeting will be at Jason's Deli, located at 3910 University Ave in WDM.

They have recently been bought by a corporate chain. That being said they do not push tables together for large groups anymore. So if there are tables available to put together then they are ok with that. Please RSVP to to me at mon...@dmsffs.org.
See you all Friday!

Monica

Reminder that Sunday, February 24th is DMSFFS Movie afternoon - How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. The show time will be at 1:30 pm.
Join the group at Johnston AMC about 1/2 hour early. The point person will be Samantha. She plans to be there around 12:45-ish.  If anyone who sees the movie wants to write up a review we will post it online as well in upcoming newsletters.  Let us know what you think about this movie.