FRIDAY MEETING AT FUDDRUCKERS - Gallery Night at Valley Junction no meeting at Activity Center

Twoarts

Oct 9, 2018, 1:06:51 PM10/9/18
to dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

This week the meeting will not be at the Valley Junction Activity Center due to Gallery night. We instead will be at Fuddruckers located at 6378 Mills Civic Pkwy, WDSM. 50266.

WE WILL NOT BE DOING FACEBOOK LIVE DUE TO NOT BEING AT THE ACTIVITY CENTER. Also officer elections have been postponed until next meeting.

We do have the reservation at 6:30, so you are more than welcome to show up early. Our secretary Amanda Alexander and our treasure Craig Leabhart will be our point people for the meeting. We will have a tiny bit of business and then have some fun playing games! So bring your favorite games to play and share and have a wonderful time. Please RSVP to in...@dmsfs.org

Mandi and Monica will be at Archon this weekend, so unfortunately you will not see them.  Have fun gaming.