DMSFS Friday meeting, Proxy Votes and DemiCon October Newsletter

1 view

Twoarts

Oct 25, 2018, 12:42:13 PM10/25/18
to dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
Reminder - DMSFS Officers elections will be happening at the next DMSFS meeting on Friday, October 26. If you request a proxy please contact me at ma...@dmsfs.org by Thursday, October 25 by 9 pm so I can send the ballot to you. Proxies must be back to me by noon on Friday, October 26.

DMSFS Meeting at Valley Junction Activity Center -217 5th St, West Des Moines, IA. Enter from the back of the building on 4th street. Parking is located there.  6:30 is officers meeting, 7:00 pm fast meeting with program War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast.  8 pm Meal at A Dong.

We will be moving this meeting FAST so we can get to the second part of the War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast. It is the 80ths anniversary and we have 45 minutes left to go.
Dinner will be at A Dong. RSVP at in...@dmsfs.org

To see the latest DemiCon newsletter Follow this Link or check your email if you signed up for it. If you did not recieve the newsletter and you signed up for it, please contact me at ma...@dmsfs.org

https://mailchi.mp/d4a0defdd3f5/demicon-30-its-about-time-newsletter-september-2902965?fbclid=IwAR0eawvSHDShV2C3do9ulGyw1hOP_7fEWV8SdUFKCoHTfmR6Ra7Huk-ylWE