Saturday, February 16 Reminders of Board Meeting and DemiCon Department Head Meeting

Twoarts

Feb 15, 2019, 2:34:27 PM2/15/19
to DemC...@demicon.org, dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Reminder about tomorrow and everything that is going on. Both meetings are happening at DMACC Urban Campus building 1, room 126.

On Saturday, February 16 beginning at noon ending by 1 pm, it is the 1st Annual Directors Board Meeting of DMSFFS.  This meeting is only mandatory for the five board members of DMSFFS. Concom 30 and 31 have been invited to hear about items and to give some incite.  I have been asked if members of DMSFFS can attend. You can though we hope to keep it brief. Items we will be discussing.  The Board will be ratifying the new board members, looking at budget, verifying a few items from the old group to the new, updates on the transition, and discussing the manual we are working on.

Starting at 1 pm until 4 pm the DemiCon 30 Department Head Meeting will happen.  If you need ribbons let us know. We handed out budgets to everyone that was there last meeting. If you have not received yours talk to Monica.

For any questions contact mandi at ma...@dmsffs.org.

Sincerely,
Mandi

Twoarts

Mar 8, 2019, 2:50:35 PM3/8/19
to DemC...@demicon.org, dmsfs...@googlegroups.com

Reminder that our last Department head Meeting at DMACC Urban Campus is this Saturday.   Same building (#1) same room (#126) and same bat time of 1 pm start.

We will move in April to Valley Junction Activity Center for three weeks on Friday and on the 12th we will be at the hotel. (We will not be in the Bennigan's room. So you will not be able to buy your meal as we work.)  I won't be there  Saturday. I am doing lights for the Des Moines Playhouse. Monica and Robert will be leading you.  Remember we want ribbon orders and we have postcards English and Spanish versions to be taken to libraries around town.

Newsletter - I need items by Monday. Email to ma...@dmsffs.org.

Also side note remember to Spring Forward on Sunday.

Have a great weekend.
Mandi