Friday Meetings and Upcoming meetings

1 view

Twoarts

Mar 21, 2019, 6:04:26 PM3/21/19
to dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
Hello All this Friday is our regular scheduled DMSFFS meeting. March 22 at the Valley Junction Activity Center 217 5th Street West Des Moines.   Officer meeting at 6:30 with program/meeting 7 to 8 pm.   We will be taking it easy with games. Bring those who want to do some on the side.  Mandi will be asking for help on the RodCon trivia asking questions and seeing how easy or hard questions are.

8 pm is dinner at Fuddruckers so bring your game along and continue playing while you eat.  RSVP to Monica at in...@dmsffs.org

See you on Sunday!
Mandi

I am going to post also about upcoming meetings in April as we head into the last few meetings before DemiCon. ALL MEETINGS in APRIL WILL BEGIN AT 6:30 pm.

April 5, 19 and 26 we will be at the Valley Junction Activity center starting at 6:30 pm FB video will be post on the Department Head website. Some of the information does not need to be made public but Department Heads do need to hear for those who can not attend.

On April 12 we will NOT be at the Valley Junction Activity Center NOR at the hotel.  We will be at F &Os in the back room. Starting at 6:30 pm.  Take a slight break to order then continue. We want to make sure we are done around 8 pm with regular and people can work on DemiCon items while eating.

For those who want to have a tour of the hotel we will be able to do that on Saturday April 20 while we have the volunteer thank you lunch as well work on last minute items.