DMSFFS meeting Tonight and DemiCon meeting tomorrow

1 view

Twoarts

Mar 8, 2019, 2:18:42 PM3/8/19
to dmsfs...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon everyone, your friendly neighborhood VP will be running tonight's meeting and fun. Friday 3/8/19 dinner will be at hibachi grill and supreme buffet on 22nd st in WDSM.  For programming we are keeping things light. Bring a fun card game to share. We will do games this month to keep everyone sane before the Department head meetings start. Please RSVP by emailing me mon...@dmsffs.org

Tomorrow is the last meeting for DemiCon Department Heads at DMACC Urban Campus, tomorrow Saturday the 9th. Same room starting at 1 pm.
(We will be at the Valley Junction Activity Center starting in April except the 12th which will be at the hotel.)

Also on Sunday is Anime Recharge at Drake Campus. This fun one day con is run by the Drake Anime Club from noon to 6 pm.  DMSFFS will be there spinning the Wheel of Fandom and handing out Buttons.  We will be joined by a couple members of Con*Men, these great group have joined in the craziness of DemiCon to help run our anime room. The event is free. Stop by and say hi!