You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to DMG associates
Hey Team,
How is it going?
Sorry I've been busy this week. Tell me what I can do to help for
anything. Thanks:)
Lin
Kimmi Self
unread,
Feb 19, 2008, 1:48:05 PM2/19/08
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to dmg-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have about 1 page done so far but I was planning on completing it and posting it to see if anyone wanted to further edit it. If any of you guys have any complied research, photos, ideas anything would be appreciated. Thanks guys! Kimberly