2018 #3 Nov.v.p.

1 view

Frank Cordaro

Nov 19, 2018, 7:01:01 AM11/19/18
to DMCW community list
2018 #3 Nov. via pacis

Table of contents:

p.1 - The Power of the "Widows Mite" (DMCW annual beg letter) by Frank Cordaro
p. 3 - 73 Years Have Passed...( report 2nd annual Aug 6-9 Vigil at St Ambrose and Witness at DM Drone Command Center) by Jakob Whitson
p. 4 -  A Long Conversation: Who Commands the Drones by Jakob Whitson
p. 5 -  Why are American Children are Sick by Sharon Donavan
p. 8 -  I lost my Sister and I want every one to know by Julie Brown
p. 8 -  A Letter of Introduction by Ryna-Ria Ignacio
p. 9 - Norman's Whereabouts by Norman Searah
p. 9 - Lessons Learned in Ireland: Ciaron O’Reilly, the Pope, and Dublin’s Homeless Population by Frank Cordaro
p. 10 - BATS!!  by Charlie Faraday
p. 10 - It Takes A Village by Celestino Ramirez
p. 11 - A Notebook Was Found in Dingman House  by Patrick Stall