Day 4 - May 14 Stop the Killing 24/7 picket line still going ... CALL for direct action Sat May 20 Arm Forces Day 'Stop the Killing" Witness, DM Drone Command

Frank Cordaro

May 16, 2017, 3:02:50 PM5/16/17
to DMCW community list
See: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/national-cw-e-mail-list/86J6CUC66Os

What: Des Moines Catholic Worker & Veterans For Peace Stop the Killing 24/7 War Zone Picket Line & direct nonviolent action campaign
When: 24/7 continueally since, May 11th
Where:  IA Air Guard Drone Command Center, 3100 McKinley Ave, Des Moines

Attached photos: Big thank you to new faces at picket line and in these photos: DMCWers Aaron Jorgensen and Joe Mounsey Freidapeoples, Arron's mother Beth, John Frankling, Jim Arenz and Waterloo Catholic Workers Fran Fuller and Cheryl Weaver and Jeanne-Marie Schwendinge from the DM Intentional Eucharistic Community.

Facebook Invitation:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1375398595889257/

     Day 4 picket line report... big news! Still there. Come join us any time (24/7), visit and take a selfy, spend an hour, a day, bring a sleeping bag... just get here and show your solidarity....

First Direct Action for campaign...

What: Arm Forces Day "Stop the Killing" Witness
When: Sat. May 20, 4 p.m.
Where:  IA Air Guard Drone Command Center, 3100 McKinley Ave, Des Moines

Stay tune more info on Sat..... we need people both willing to risk arrest and people who will be there in support.

More in contact:

Gil Landolt - DMCW & Pres. DM Vets For Peace
peac...@hotmail.com
515 333-2180
Frank Cordaro, Des Moines Catholic Worker,,
frank....@gmail.com
515.490.2490

May 12 - DMCWers and VFP in 2nd day of 24/7 'Stop the Killing'/ picket line ... establishing a 24 hr site .... our Ezekiel 33” alarm! has just begun ... come join us
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/national-cw-e-mail-list/_FJc6Nv-ZDQ
May 10, 2017: Call-out to CW and friends: Join our 24/7 “War Zone Picket Line,” risk arrest, & “stay in jail” campaign at the IA Guard Drone Command in DM starting May 11.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/national-cw-e-mail-list/AmJfptZCYvU
May 1, 2017: News Release: 24hr/7day "Stop the Killing" picket line DM base Drone Center starting May 11 .... message from DMCW & DM VFP
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/national-cw-e-mail-list/O25iFb-TtBY