Nov 8, 2017 - IPN Weekly Update 11/8/17 plug for Jess and Ruby ....

Frank Cordaro

Nov 11, 2017, 1:02:09 PM11/11/17
to DMCW community list
 2.)Letter from Ruby Montoya (Jess and Ruby  may be criminally charged for their sabotaging of the DAPL pipeline and the Utility Board building's sign.)

Greetings Everyone!

Jess and I met with the lawyers via conference call today. The lawyers of Civil Liberties Defense Center, a nonprofit in Oregon, are requesting a $500 aide to help with the initial costs of enrolling in the case and to help with initial travel costs to Des Moines. Any monies would be greatly appreciated in helping gather our defense team for the robust legal battle ahead.
I greatly appreciate all of the support folks have sent us, including the public statements of solidarity and prayers.
Please make checks out to the Phil Berrigan CW House and mail to Ruby and Jess, Phil Berrigan CW House, 713 Indiana Ave. Des Moines IA 50315
In service,
Ruby Montoya <rkcmo...@gmail.com>

Jessica Reznicek <jessica...@gmail.com>