upgrading my software. I am trying to upload newest version of software but I can’t understand the directions. I have quite a few files and no hex file that I should be looking for.

David Jacalone

Oct 20, 2023, 5:09:27 PM10/20/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum

Can someone please help talk me through the latest software firmware.  I don’t want to screw it up.  Thanks.

David Jacalone

Oct 20, 2023, 5:20:11 PM10/20/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
I have 1.09 currently.  Can I upgrade to latest version? There are quite a few v119 items.  I don’t understand teensy - hex? A video would be helpful.