Airflow

To the Sun

Apr 29, 2024, 3:03:13 AMApr 29
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
This may be a bit of a dumb question, but I just wanted to make sure. Does air flow freely back and forth through the DM48X like a normal harmonica? I have seen some breath controllers where the airflow is blocked against a pressure sensor so you have to keep taking extra breaths as you play.

Erik L

Apr 29, 2024, 3:41:07 AMApr 29
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
It flows freely - and the flow can be adjusted by changing air resistance screws inside the instrument. This is done individually for each hole, meaning it’s fully possible to increase the air resistance at the higher notes, to mimic the feel of an acoustic harmonica.