DMX-48 & DMX-48X FOR SALE AS PACKAGE

John Wolfe

Nov 3, 2023, 7:34:06 PM11/3/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
I have both the DMX-48 and 48X both in very good condition.  The 48X is new and unused, while the 48 has had a few hours playtime. The 48 was modified with a 1/8" jack so the "slide circuit could be operated with a foot switch for hands-free playing in a harmonica rack. The formerly white backside of the 48 has been dyed black with an alcohol based dye.  It no longer looks soy toy-like now all black. Both harps are updated to the latest applicable software, and come with original plastic coffin box for the 48, and the newer soft case for the 48-X.  I am asking $1,000 a bargain price of for the pair, with shipping in the US or Canada included. I simply am no longer playing them.
I accept Pay-Pal only.  Contact me at n2...@hotmail.com.  Thanks!

John Wolfe

Nov 4, 2023, 5:39:07 PM11/4/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
The DMX-48X is now SOLD.  (Thanks, Ben!) However, I still have the slightly modified (mods described above) DMX-48 available.  The mods DO NOT interfere with normal "slide" operation.
Asking $450 US including shipping to US or CANADA. Shipping to UK, EU, or elsewhere possible for extra consideration.  PayPal only.  Contact me as above.