Mounting arm for hands-free play

To the Sun

Apr 30, 2024, 12:34:39 AMApr 30
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mounting arm to hold the DM48X in place in front of a disabled player who has no use of their hands? I can probably try to find something that's used for holding a phone, but if there's anything more specific out there I'd be glad for the tip.

Mat Wood

Apr 30, 2024, 4:46:26 AMApr 30
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum

To the Sun

Apr 30, 2024, 7:08:31 PMApr 30
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Thanks for finding that, that's a great suggestion. Maybe with an adhesive magnetic or metal strip attached to the instrument I could use the magnetic strip on the arm as intended?

To the Sun

May 3, 2024, 2:36:02 PMMay 3
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Looks like I'm going to try a $5 gooseneck phone holder from eBay first, just because it's so much cheaper and actually does seem like it would be the most versatile.

To the Sun

May 4, 2024, 2:06:42 PMMay 4
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Just as a note to myself (and anyone else) I'll just post these other options here too

https://mic-eze.com/shop/