DM48X Tuning

Jakatak

Mar 6, 2024, 2:13:37 AMMar 6
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum

Jak Ajak dyna...@gmail.com

AttachmentsTue, 5 Mar, 10:06 (21 hours ago)

to info
I just received my DM48X, very nice it is too. It's tuned as below to remove the two adjacent C's on the blow & instead have two blow/draw B's in the same hole which I find more useful. However I can't change the blow C4's in the first & second holes, although it doesn't show up in the tuning editor (see attached image).

Uppercase = Blow
Lowercase = Draw
[C d] [E f] [G a] [B b] [C d] [E f] [G a] [B b] [C d] [E f] [G a] [B c]

As a test I tuned the blow C4 in the first hole to D4 & the blow note in the second hole also changed to D4, also not visible in the editor. How do I fix this?

Tony,
DM48X Tuning.jpg

Erik L

Mar 6, 2024, 2:27:50 AMMar 6
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
I’m not sure I understand completely, but I get the impression we are looking at holes 1-3 here (with blow/draw and +/- slider that makes 12 notes).

You need to step further using the arrow buttons to see hole 4-6 etc. The current selected hole is indicated in a circle to the left while editing.

When done editing, don’t forget to save the tuning. This is done on the previous menu page, where tunings are also loaded.

Erik

<DM48X Tuning.jpg>

Jakatak

Mar 6, 2024, 12:45:00 PMMar 6
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
I was sticking my tongue in the screw hole thinking it was the first hole, it's OK now. : )