Swam Instruments Piling Up

Bob Hennessy

Nov 12, 2023, 3:40:14 PM11/12/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Using a DM-48 and an IPad Pro 11 current software. The issue I have is when booting the IPad and choosing say.. Sax, I get Sax. Now when I close that app and choose say...flute, I get Sax and Flute. Now when I close Flute and choose Trumpet, I get all three. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Ronald Test

Nov 13, 2023, 6:39:41 AM11/13/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Had the Same issue with my midi Linnstrument and my mac I had to shut down the app and restart each time hope someone has an idea for us

Erik L

Nov 13, 2023, 6:47:34 AM11/13/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
On iOS, SWAM apps will keep running in the background when you go back to the Home Screen.

Simply close the app properly before opening a new one (in the iOS task manager, reached by double clicking the home button or swiping from the bottom).

Bob Hennessy

Nov 13, 2023, 10:19:36 AM11/13/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Thank you for your input. I made a short video to further illustrate the issue I am having. Love the DM48 by the way!!

Jason Keene

Feb 18, 2024, 4:42:20 PMFeb 18
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Based on your video, you haven't actually closed the other App. When I'm giving zoom lessons, this is one of the most common problems people ask about.

Emanuele Parravicini

Apr 12, 2024, 8:17:44 AMApr 12
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
Single Apps are not designed for on-the-fly sound switching. You all should use Camelot Pro to switch between "Scenes", where each Scene can host one or more instruments, either split or in layer.