V114 and more

Steven Jeffries

May 2, 2023, 2:03:44 PM5/2/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
As said the Swam instruments absolutely show up with the Swam Global preset. (here come the preposition) BUT... Wish list -Apple makes a version of Logic Pro for iPads running the M2 chip. or Swam does something about the exorbitant price for their products on the Mac. There's been a lot of talk about Logic Pro for iPad since the M2 chip became  the CPU.  I for one don't want to take my MacBook out into the wild but the iPad is small and stout enough to deal with the rigors of performance. If wishes were 🐎s