Sensors

PSmusic

Apr 13, 2023, 2:49:30 AM4/13/23
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
which sensors are used in DM48X? if i need to replace them where can i find it?

Rudy Larsen

Apr 14, 2023, 2:51:09 PM4/14/23
to PSmusic, DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
PSmusic - That is a very good question. One that I have been thinking of asking also. In addition, I would like to know what is the rechargeable battery internal to the DM48X. Lithium ion batteries have a diminishing lifespan even when not used. Regards, Rudy

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023, 2:49 AM PSmusic <pranayprak...@gmail.com> wrote:
which sensors are used in DM48X? if i need to replace them where can i find it?

Jason Keene

Feb 18, 2024, 4:44:59 PMFeb 18
to DM48/DM48X Digital Chromatic Harmonica User Forum
I have never experienced a faulty sensor after years of continuous daily use. It's actually quite surprising.