DLSAANC 2018-2019 Elected Officers

Irvin Sevilla

Sep 17, 2017, 10:52:41 PM9/17/17
to dls...@googlegroups.com, krist...@yahoo.com, Willie Salgado, tcon...@gmail.com, Orly Mayor, Nani Ramirez, matta...@gmail.com, Manny Noguera, Joe Sicat, Jerry Gutierrez, gilbert_...@abs-cbn.com, Emma Mabagos Magbitang, Dino Africa, Chito De los Santos, Carlos Narciso, Arnold Pedrigal, Arnold Mercado, dls-n...@googlegroups.com, ejavi...@gmail.com, Jojo, bi...@estrada.com
Congratulations to our newly elected officers of 2018-2019!

Jerry Gutierrez - President
Willie Salgado - Vice President
Orly Mayor - Treasurer
Allan Estrella - Secretary
Kristian Gonzales - Asst. Secretary

Animo LaSalle!

Irvin Sevilla

Sent from my iPhone

Nani Ramirez

Sep 18, 2017, 8:18:38 AM9/18/17
to Irvin Sevilla, dls...@googlegroups.com, krist...@yahoo.com, Willie Salgado, tcon...@gmail.com, Orly Mayor, matta...@gmail.com, Manny Noguera, Joe Sicat, Jerry Gutierrez, gilbert_...@abs-cbn.com, Emma Mabagos Magbitang, Dino Africa, Chito De los Santos, Carlos Narciso, Arnold Pedrigal, Arnold Mercado, dls-n...@googlegroups.com, ejavi...@gmail.com, Jojo, bi...@estrada.com
CONGRATULATIONS to the new officers of the DLSAANC.

Nani Ramirez

Sent from my iPhone

.