Alan and Tina

Lou Madamba

Oct 10, 2017, 1:13:53 AM10/10/17
to Orlando Mayor, Manny Noguera, Irvin Sevilla, DLS GOOGLEGROUPS

Hello all,
Does anyone know how Alan and Tina are dealing with be the Napa fire?
Pls advise.
Thank you!!

Lou Madamba
Leading Edge Technologies
T - (408) 532-1840

Sent by MailWise – Your emails, with style.:)  while on the road!!

Allan Estrella

Oct 10, 2017, 4:25:27 PM10/10/17
to Lou Madamba, Orlando Mayor, Manny Noguera, Irvin Sevilla, DLS GOOGLEGROUPS
Had to resend this under a new email address because the original response rejected.

Sent from my  iPhone 6+
Pls. excuse the brevity & any typos

On Oct 10, 2017, at 1:22 PM, Allan Estrella <allane...@me.com> wrote:

Lou,

Thanks for your concerns. We are all fine. We sold our house in RohnertPark & bought a new one in Petaluma which is >25 miles from the Santa Rosa fire. We have quite a few friends who were evacuated or asked to prepare to go in our old neighborhood.

We also have several friends in Santa Rosa that lost everything in that fire.

It was such a traumatic experience & something we hope not to experience again. We were constantly checking our 2 convertibles & our roof because ashes were reaching us & we want to make sure there were no embers that will start a fire.  For a while there was a fire at Infineon Race Track, which was closer to us but that was quickly extinguished.

Thanks again.

Sent from my  iPhone 6+
Pls. excuse the brevity & any typos

Lou Madamba

Oct 10, 2017, 7:44:53 PM10/10/17
to allane...@me.com, Orly, Manny Noguera, irv...@comcast.net, DLS-N...@googlegroups.com

Glad to hear you're all safe and appears to be far enough from the wild fire. Let's hope it gets under control real soon.
If the weather cooperates, that will be a plus.
Good luck and take care!!
Best regards,