Re: Digest for dlnet-sa@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Shiva Ram Shrestha

Sep 3, 2013, 12:08:31 PM9/3/13
to dlne...@googlegroups.com
Koha ILS support Unicode ....i wonder if Tibetan font you are saying about is unicode or not.?

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM, <dlne...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dlnet-sa/topics

    Sonam Yudon <sonam...@gmail.com> Sep 01 06:38AM -0700

    Hi all,

    My name is Sonam and I work in the National Library of Bhutan. National Library of Bhutan is exploring the kinds oof library software that support Tibetan font. Does Koha ILS support Tibetan font?

    Your suggestion and advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

mohan pradhan

Sep 4, 2013, 10:33:55 AM9/4/13
to dlne...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it supports the unicode and due to this, it also supports Tibetian font. Do you have Tibetan font in unicode developed? Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Dr. Mohan Raj Pradhan
Member-Secretary
HealthNet Nepal