August's #DLFTeach chat: DH in Languages Other Than English

ham...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2022, 9:43:04 AMJul 29
to DLF Pedagogy
Hello!

Join our August #DLFTeach Twitter chat on Doing DH in non-English Languages at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET on Tuesday, August 16th!

This discussion will engage scholars who have encountered challenges, successes, resources, and projects in non-English languages. Our hosts are the Recovery Program/US Latino Digital Humanities Center (@apprecovery), Gabriela Baeza Ventura (@gbventura), Carolina Villarroel (@rayenchil), and Lorena Gauthereau (@LGauth19). Follow along and participate with the #DLFTeach hashtag. Questions will be tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle.

Hope to see you there!
Hillary A. H. Richardson
#DLFTeach Twitter Chat coordinator