June 6 | Digital Literacy Against Digital Violence: Findings from the NFPCSA

Chelcie Rowell

May 11, 2022, 6:25:20 PMMay 11
to DLF Pedagogy
Dear all,

The Project Team of the National Forum on the Prevention of Cyber Sexual Abuse (NFPCSA) invites you to our public webinar “Digital Literacy Against Digital Violence: Findings from the NFPCSA.”

In this webinar, the Project Team and select committee members will provide an overview of our two-year project funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and hosted by Tufts University’s Tisch Library.

We will review lessons learned in the process of planning survivor-centered and trauma-informed programming; primary takeaways from the three-day National Forum; and the structure and content of our handbook for academic library workers, “Digital Literacy Against Digital Violence.”

By sharing both our process and outcomes, we hope to inspire attendees to build community to prevent digital violence on their respective campuses. This conversation will take place as an extended discussion between panelists and will hold space for questions and conversation with attendees.

Please save the date for Monday, June 6, 2022, 1:00–2:30 p.m. Eastern time. Register at our Eventbrite page to receive login information.

Hope to see you there!

Chelcie, on behalf of the Project Team (Adam Jazairi and Paige Walker)

Chelcie Juliet Rowell
Head of Digital Scholarship
Tisch Library, Tufts University
Schedule a meeting with mechelcie...@tufts.edu617.627.2899@ararebit
I use she/her pronouns. What pronouns do you use?