#DLFteach @DLF Forum 11/01/21

Heidi Winkler

Oct 28, 2021, 2:19:48 PM10/28/21
to DLF Pedagogy
Hello, all,

If you are registered for next week's DLF Forum, you may have noticed a number of scheduled working group meetings. Please join the DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group, affectionately known as #DLFteach, for our meeting during Working Group Session A on Monday, November 1, at 2:30pm Eastern/1:30pm Central.

During our live group session, we invite conference attendees to join us for a casual, "office hours" style chat about what #DLFteach has been up to, our plans for 2022, and ways for you to get involved. We would love to hear from you about what digital pedagogy tools you've been experimenting with and what you would want to learn more about. If you are unable to join our session but want to share what you've been working on, please fill out this survey: https://forms.gle/QvhPck5NMhXBAvdQ9

See you there!

Heidi Winkler, #DLFteach co-facilitator