November Meeting

Hannah Tarver

Oct 17, 2022, 4:52:15 PM10/17/22
to dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

At last week's meeting we discussed the fact that our regular schedule would put the next MWG meeting on November 10th.  However, that will overlap with the Digital Commons North America virtual conference.

We could move it to the 17th, which would be the week before Thanksgiving.  I just wanted to reach out and see if the 10th is an issue, or if there's a strong preference.  Will the virtual conference affect a lot of folks' attendance at the MWG meeting if we leave it?  Is the next week too close to the start of the holiday/end-of-semester season?

If you have opinions, let me know.

Thanks,

Hannah

Tarver, Hannah

Nov 4, 2022, 4:22:27 AM11/4/22
to dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

I didn't really hear any objections or concerns, so I'm assuming that we will just leave the meeting set for next Thursday (November 10th).

Hannah

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 3:52 PM
To: dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com <dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [EXT] November Meeting