MWG Agenda for Thursday, 11/10

Tarver, Hannah

Nov 9, 2022, 5:39:51 PM11/9/22
to dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

I hope you'll be able to join us,

Hannah

Gretchen Gueguen

Nov 10, 2022, 3:55:52 PM11/10/22
to dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com

I apologize to everyone for missing today. I meant to send this out before the meeting. The skillbuilding resources group sent out our draft last month and got two responses with suggestions. The call is open until the end of the month and I will send out another reminder for it soon. Please feel free to repost that when it comes out.

I've updated the meeting notes with the above.

-g