Re: NullPointerException when using WSDAnnotatorBaseIndividual with UbyResource

Tristan Miller

Jun 21, 2016, 9:38:28 AM6/21/16
to dkpro-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear Darjush,

On 03/03/16 03:49 PM, 'Darjush Siahdohoni' via DKPro WSD users wrote:
> I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis at the UKP Lab in which I
> also use the WSD Methods.
> Right now I'm facing a problem using WSDAnnotatorIndividualBasic with
> WSDResourceIndividualBasic as the Algorithm Resource.
> I get a NullPointerException when I pass as SENSE_INVENTORY_RESOURCE my
> Uby Database (UbySenseInventoryResource), but it works well when I pass
> WordNet (WordNetSenseKeySenseInventoryResource) as a Sense Inventory
> Resource.

Sorry for the late response. If it's not too late to help, please let
me know what versions of DKPro WSD and UBY you are running. If you can
send me (by private mail) the source code of a minimal, complete Maven
project that demonstrates the problem, I'll look into it. (You can omit
your UBY database username and password.)

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Miller, Research Scientist
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP-TUDA)

signature.asc