Re: Issue 9 in dkpro-statistics: Add significance for correlations

dkpro-st...@googlecode.com

Oct 17, 2014, 9:56:14 AM10/17/14
to dkpro-stati...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: nico...@gmail.com
Labels: Component-Correlation Milestone-2.0.1

Comment #1 on issue 9 by chmeyer.de: Add significance for correlations
https://code.google.com/p/dkpro-statistics/issues/detail?id=9

Hi,

this is of interest for the module. I have granted you commit rights. Is
that enough to integrate your changes? Alternatively you can send them to
me and I'll take care of that.

Best,
Christian

PS: Sorry for late response, the notifications did not work (or to be more
precise, they worked but I misconfigured them :/).

issue notifications to this address.

dkpro-st...@googlecode.com

Oct 17, 2014, 10:01:56 AM10/17/14
to dkpro-stati...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 9 by nico...@gmail.com: Add significance for
correlations
https://code.google.com/p/dkpro-statistics/issues/detail?id=9

Thanks. I can commit the changes myself. I will update this issue as soon
as it is ready for review.

dkpro-st...@googlecode.com

Nov 3, 2014, 6:56:47 AM11/3/14
to dkpro-stati...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: -Component-Correlation Component-Significance

Comment #3 on issue 9 by nico...@gmail.com: Add significance for
correlations
https://code.google.com/p/dkpro-statistics/issues/detail?id=9

Changed significance test for correlations and added test case.
It now uses the complementary error function and the existing class for the
Fisher-z transformation.