Moderation Test

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Inês Ribeiro

未讀,
2014年10月26日 下午1:26:462014/10/26
收件者:dkpro-stati...@googlegroups.com
Please, I need your help... How can I test the moderation effect with a categorical independente and moderator varible and a continuous dependent variable? Using SPSS.

Predictor: Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility (Responsible, Irresponsible, Neutral)
Moderator: Country of Origin (Portugal, England, Not Refered)
Dependent: Willingness to Pay

Thank you so much!

Richard Eckart de Castilho

未讀,
2014年10月29日 中午12:36:262014/10/29
收件者:Inês Ribeiro、dkpro-stati...@googlegroups.com
Hello Inês,

I'm afraid, this list is not about general statistics questions, but about the software library "DKPro Statistics" which is used e.g. to calculate inter-annotator agreement on linguistic annotations.

You need to find some other forum to ask your question.

Cheers,

-- Richard
回覆所有人
回覆作者