Problem of locating txt files

lingjia deng

Jun 9, 2015, 7:16:51 PM6/9/15
to dkpro-simil...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone,

I have successfully run the DKPro Similarity 2013 baseline trunk. Everything went well until the system began to read data from txt files. The system reported that it cannot locate the files, as the error shown below.

  in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
  [goldstandards/semeval-2012/train/STS.gs.MSRpar.txt] cannot be resolved to absolute file path because it does not reside in the file system:
  jar:file:/C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/.m2/repository/dkpro/similarity/dkpro.similarity.uima.data-asl/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT/dkpro.similarity.uima.data-asl-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/goldstandards/semeval-2012/train/STS.gs.MSRpar.txt
    at org.springframework.util.ResourceUtils.getFile(ResourceUtils.java:205)
    at org.springframework.core.io.AbstractFileResolvingResource.getFile(AbstractFileResolvingResource.java:52)
    at dkpro.similarity.experiments.sts2013baseline.util.Evaluator.computePearsonCorrelation(Evaluator.java:312)
    at dkpro.similarity.experiments.sts2013baseline.util.Evaluator.runEvaluationMetric(Evaluator.java:233)
    at dkpro.similarity.experiments.sts2013baseline.Pipeline.runTrain(Pipeline.java:126)

The problem happened in both train and test mode. I checked the dependencies class path, and I did saw the data-asl-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file, and there did exist corresponding file in the corresponding folder of the data jar (e.g. goldstandards/semeval-2012/train/STS.gs.MSRpar.txt). The problem happened on the Windows machine and a Mac machine.

Has anyone come across the same problem? The file is there but the system cannot locate it.

Thank you!

Best,
Lingjia